Join the waitlist and be the first to know when this course launches.
What You Will Get:
• Our 3 stage self assessment framework to help you identify missing skills and skills needed for the future
• Our full list of companies currently hiring PLUS the open roles and skills that are needed
• How to pivot and adapt your skills + how to communicate them to recruiters
• How to engage recruiters online
• Our Jump Before you are Pushed Tipsheet which will help you assess the security of your current role
• Comprehensive workbook to help you gain clarity and formulate a plan!
Be the first to know when this course launches by entering your information below:
While You’re Waiting, Here are some of Our Best Career Transition Advice:
More often than not, looking for a job as a fresh out of school graduate can be a daunting task with every organisation wanting to hire candidates with several years of experience. What happens when the reverse is the case and you have more years of experience than...
Networking is an important part of hunting for a job but it’s one thing to make connections and another thing to actually use those connections to get the dream job. Smart people know and follow the old adage that “it's not what you know, but who you know, that will...
LinkedIn is the top online site for professional, social and career networking. Individuals use LinkedIn for professional networking, connecting, and job searching, while companies use it for recruiting and for sharing company information with prospective employees....